We are very glad that we can return to work according to the guidelines of the RIVM (HAM Code and Anbos protocol).
Hygiene has always played an important role for me, but now it is even more important. We always schedule a cleaning time in the salon between each treatment, so that we can air the treatment room and clean and disinfect everything quietly and properly (such as instruments, surfaces, table, sound) and of course always replace the towels after each treatment.
As most know, we always work with one customer per specialist, so we do not have a waiting area, and you avoid crowds and that customers meet each other.
We recommend the use of masks. If you have an appointment, please bring your mouth mask or buy a – surgical – mouth mask from us in the salon for € 2.00 each. If you like it, you can of course also bring your own house slippers and bring your own drink.
A few more things that are important:
- Let us know in advance if you suffer from hay fever.
- Please arrive on time, preferably 5 to 10 minutes before treatment time.
What we expect from you?
We expect you to adhere to hygiene measures, such as:
- Wash hands when entering and / or use disinfectant gel.
- Sneeze, cough in the elbow or use a handkerchief.
- No shaking or hugging hands.
- In the salon we only accept debit card payments (at the massage therapist only cash or internet banking applies).
We would also like to know the following in advance:
- Are you in the risk group? Please contact us in advance so that we can consult to find a suitable solution.
- Do you have one or more of the following (also mild) symptoms: cold, cough, chest or fever?
- Have you had complaints (COVID-19 symptoms) in the past 24 hours?
- Do you have housemates / family members with fever and / or symptoms of shortness of breath?
- Have you been diagnosed with Corona in a housemate / family member in the past 14 days?
If the specialist and / or client show symptoms, have been in close contact with someone showing the symptoms, or are recovering, treatment should not take place.